MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lines Mate
Location: Lasunwon, Epe and Igbogbo – Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Role of the Distribution Linesman-Mate is to provide support to the linesmen in performing preventive as well as assisting in planned maintenance schedule/ activities on the distribution network.
- Support experienced linesmen in performing operations and maintenance tasks within the network.
- Assists linesman in clearing electrical faults.
- Acts as custodian of line tools and materials at site and ensuring clean and safe keeping after the day’s work.
- Participates in performing line patrol and periodic maintenance of the right-of-way of new construction or existing lines, where necessary.
- Participates in relocating, rebuilding, and adding poles on existing lines where necessary.
- Provide aid to the linesmen during replacement and repair of service drops, as directed.
- Carries out all work in accordance with the company’s standards, policies, and procedures
- Adhere to HSEQ policy and issued safety instructions in performing assigned task.
- Perform any other duty as requested by the Linesman/ Supervisor
- NABTEB Trade Test I, II,III or equivalent
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Not more than 30 years old.
- Good climbing skills
- Physical Agility and Stamina
- High Level of Integrity
- Team Player.
Job Title: IPRAN Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Configuring routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Arranging scheduled upgrades of Network Elements
- Investigating faults in the network
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- Reporting network status to key stakeholders
- Provide L1/L2 support to FO to resolve fault, incidents, and customer complaints and ensure all incidents resolve within SLA.
- Isolate and Identifies POF for hub sites and advise Field resource on what to check on site.
- Resolution of Packet loss and IUB frame loss
- Resolution of IPDCN fault “.
- Huawei product > L2
- NOC Process and Network product knowledge
- High experience in Huawei product
- Experience with Huawei Switching and Routing
- Experience with Network audit and reporting tools.
- Experience with Monitoring tools like PRTG, U2000, Huawei NCE
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 5 – 7 years Experience.
Deadline: 17th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.