Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure an effective maintenance of all electrical components of production and factory machines
- Generate a daily report on all electrical faults reported.
- Carry out periodic & preventive maintenance on all electrical machines
- Repair electrical faults in machines ensuring minimum downtown.
- Ensure that tools & parts are well kept & managed at all times
- Ensure that the proper and standard operational procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure the proper functioning of machines, its accessories and other factory equipment with minimum downtime
- Observe good housekeeping and adhere strictly tsafety rules and procedures.
- Applicants should possess HND or B.Sc in Electrical Engineering / Electronics or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 4years industrial experience.
- Have good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Sound Knowledge of industrial machines, electrical control panels and pneumatic systems.
- Good knowledge of foaming machines, production process, repairs and maintenance will be an added advantage.
- Be able to interpret basic circuit diagram.
- Have good troubleshooting skills.
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Reconcile items like revenues, receivables, payables, inventories, advances and miscellaneous income, to make sure they lie within accounting policy definitions.
- Monthly preparation of financial statements within the specified deadlines & provide analytical reports, follow recommend corrective actions to ensure accounting controls.
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Preparation and maintenance of accounting records.
- Processing of advance payment and loans.
- Reconciliation of expenses.
- Secure financial information by consistently completing database backups
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Assist in timely completion of month end & year-end closing in preparation for annual audit.
- Ensure preparation of key variance reports that have occurred between months.
- Coordinate with the external auditors in delivering various audit requirements;
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities with cashier’s close of day report.
- Review bank statements and reconciliation where needed.
- Ensure adherence to company-wide accounting & other policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- An experienced Accountant with over 5 years experience in a manufacturing or Production Company.
- Must have experience in core finance operations.
- Good knowledge of Asset care, Management Reportingand inventory
- Should have good knowledge of costing methods
- Should be able to Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline 25th January, 2021