DELI BABA Investment Limited is a dynamic medical equipment Sales and Services Company. Currently engaged in providing our clients and prospects second to none quality Medical and Hospital equipment at an affordable price in sympathy with the prevailing economic conditions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assess all mechanical plans and procedures as well as electrical processes in order to ensure maximum productivity; use knowledge regarding motion, mechanics and materials to assist.
- Design a way to test the parameters of systems in order to understand the limitations of a product.
- Create company materials by using the principles of mechanical engineering; use customer input and product specifications to achieve this.
- Build methods of manufacturing by developing machinery that can fulfill tasks efficiently; use parts to assemble new equipment or adjust existing machines.
- Lead the testing and product quality assurance system by designing procedures to ensure all problems are noted and addressed.
- Present information to company leaders about each product line or manufacturing process.
- Follow all local and federal compliance rules in order to preserve the company’s good standing.
- Help maintain all equipment that the company uses by keeping accurate records of repair, maintenance and sale.
- Compile data about products in a shared computer software program.
- Assist with mentoring new employees as well as others on your team during project task completion.
- Strive to continue to work on developing new skills and knowledge within the industry by attending seminars, reading professional publications and leading conferences.
- Work with company leaders in order to develop new ways of increasing profit and reducing waste within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 2 or more years of experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in computer software programs related to general office tasks, design and programming
- Knowledge about all aspects of physics and engineering
- Strong knowledge of mechanics and electromechanical systems
- Solid leadership and time management skills
Job Title: Biochemist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and conduct complex projects in basic and applied research
- Manage laboratory teams and monitor the quality of their work
- Isolate, analyze, and synthesize proteins, fats, DNA, and other molecules
- Research the effects of substances such as drugs, hormones, and nutrients on tissues and biological processes
- Review literature and the findings of other researchers and attend conferences
- Prepare technical reports, research papers, and recommendations based on their research findings
- Present research findings to scientists, engineers, and other colleagues
- Secure funding and write grant applications
- Candidate is required to have a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry or equivalent field from an accredited university
- Candidates should possess 2 – 7 years work experience.
- He/She should be proficient with the concepts of biology and chemistry along with sound knowledge about the latest research projects
- Besides, he/she should have good knowledge about stem cell therapies, pharmaceutical sciences, genetics, etc.
- He/she should be willing to work for long hours
- He/She must have efficient time management skills with an expertise in organizing his tasks
- He/She must be a self starter and possess the ability to learn and work independently
- He/She should be able to communicate in an efficient manner and be a good team player
Job Title: Business Partner
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the development, and drive the achievement of the annual strategy taking into account business priorities and the global HR strategy
- Diagnose and deliver full talent interventions (quality, diversity and depth) against business needs
- Succession plans determined and delivered, accountable for final resourcing decisions down to agreed levels, embedding core processes, talent pipelines in place
- Define, communicate and put into effect specific capability requirements for business units
- Developing depth and breadth of Management Capability to build our leadership talent for the future
- Coach the Leadership team ensuring that they are delivering on their purpose and inspiring their teams
- Deliver change programmes – deliver continuous organizational and productivity improvements
- Measure organizational health and lead appropriate employee engagement and reward and recognition strategies
- Bachelors degree in Business Management or relevant field with 2 – 7 years work experience.
- Proven experience in managing employee relations and case management
- Broad awareness and empathy for the Talent, Reward and OE agendas
- Experience in organizational effectiveness and organization change processes
- Ability to take commercial insights and translate into the Organization & People agenda to influence the business.
- Relationship and People skills
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- Consultancy skills, specifically diagnosis and contracting.
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills.
- Solutions orientation balanced with delivery focus
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills within a process environment.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage between day-to-day activities.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral.
Deadline: 2nd February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.