Broone Bond & Company Limited – We import and export globally, a wide selection of internationally acclaimed, high-grade products. Further, our planning team works along with reputed manufacturers from around the world in developing value-added products that have evolved from and are significant representations of a unique culture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your sales people.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Sales Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 1 – 5 years experience.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
N75,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Job Title: Human Resource and Administration Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manages all human resources related activities including recruitment, compensation, career development, performance measurement, training and personnel affairs.
- Directs and oversees all administration related activities including security, preventative and corrective maintenance, mail room, office supplies and transportation.
- Conducts performance evaluation training and monitors department’s performance in conducting the performance evaluation.
- Manages the human resources planning process to determine the Company’s long-term staffing needs through discussing the personnel needs with department managers and prepares personnel forecasts to plan employment needs.
- Manages the human resources budget preparation for the Company, and reviews human resources plans.
- Manages the human resources department to work with outside employment agencies to fill vacant positions.
- Monitors the compensation and benefits data of the Company to determine the competitiveness of the compensation plan.
- Participates in interviews, selections and recruitments of employees to fill vacant positions at the Company corporate office.
- Manages the new employee orientation to foster positive attitudes towards strategic goals.
- Ensures that the Company’s overall human resources policies, rules, regulations and procedures comply with Nigerian Law.
- Manages and develops individual human resources staff to help them achieve full potential and deliver consistently high performance standards.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with 2-10 years work experience
N250,000 – N450,000 / Month
Deadline: 10th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.