Michael Stevens Consulting (www.michaelstevens-consulting.com) is a leading Management Consulting firm in Nigeria. Headquartered in Lagos with three other offices in Nigeria and one in Accra, Ghana we have over the past 28 years assisted various organisations achieve sustainable business goals in Human Resource Management, Strategy and Financial Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing and Training Manager
- We are looking for a self-motivated individual to be in charge of digital marketing activities for a wide range of services with an emphasis on Training programs.
- Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences
- Interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
- Create innovative social media campaigns for our training programs
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Any other assignment as given by the Group Head Learning and Development Department and Chief Executive
- Minimum of Graduate degree in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 10 years cognate experience with at least 3 years in a similar environment in a consulting environment
Skills & Knowledge:
- Marketing Experience
- Content Creation
- Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Technology Skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms
Job Title: Head, Health, Safety and Environment Officer
Locations: Surulere, Otta, Port- Harcourt – Lagos, Ogun and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Suitable candidates for this position, will be graduates preferably of Masters level in relevant disciplines, with upwards of 8 years and above experience in facilitating, HSE Training programmes and in understanding HSE Audit for Clients.
- She/he should have the appropriate professional 5 certifications, NEBOSH etc., and have a full understanding of the application/Certification requirement for our center
- Suitable candidates for this position should have very strong business development skills to acquire businesses from corporate organization as they will be directly responsible for Revenue and Profit Generation for their respective areas
Job Title: Manager – City and Guilds Engineering Trainings
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- She / he will be a graduate of Electrical / Electronic or Mechanical Engineering, with extensive experience in managing relationships with the city and guilds of London. This entails identifying and applying for accreditations for new programs, on-going management of relationships with city and guilds institute in terms of registration of students and organization for both the C & G Lecturers as well as setting and complementing the framework for the C & G lecturers and the examinations.
- Must have 7-10 years work experience.
- Ideal candidates will have teaching and facilitation experience in Electrical / electronic and or Mechanical Engineering Courses leading to approved C & G examinations
- Suitable candidate for this position which are required in our Lagos, Otta and Port-Harcourt centers will have not less than five years’ experience interacting with the City and Guilds institute of London in the aforementioned areas.
Deadline: 20th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter to: email@example.com indicating current remuneration using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.