ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Source for borrowing clients within specified catchment area
- Develop sound knowledge of client businesses
- Ensure client files and documentation are kept up to date
- Contribute to development and marketing of new products and services based on client interactions, in line with the bank’s strategy.
- Build solid customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Ensure customer retention within parameters specified by management.
- Administer all aspects of client relationship from customer acquisition to loan request evaluation and application, management and timely repayment
- Ensure close monitoring of disbursed loans in their portfolio to ensure that delayed payments and defaults are kept to the barest minimum.
- For group loans, administer group formation, lead group meetings and ensure timely repayment of group loans
- Ensure achievement of approved business targets in compliance with lending guidelines and other regulations.
- Prepare performance reports for management as required
- First degree/HND in finance, management or other numerate discipline
- Familiarity with banking applications preferred
- Professional certifications in HR, Project management or IT is an advantage
- Proficiency with MS Office tools especially Word, Excel
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in microfinance lending
- Familiarity with group lending operations
- Unquestioned integrity
- Ability to thrive in a goal-setting environment
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent marketing and selling skills
- Strong client engagement/customer service disposition
- Creativity to deepen customer engagement.
- N80,000 net salary
- Performance based pay
- HMO + Pension
Deadline: 10th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com with “Loan Officer” as the subject of the email.