Harmony Consultancy Services – Our client, Direct Bridge Nigeria Limited is a fast-growing consumer lending firm.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer
Locations: Lagos & Oyo
Employment Type: Temporary (Contract)
- Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Recovery experience will be an added advantage
- Taking ownership of debt collection cases
- Obtain background information on all accounts and update where necessary
- Undertake regular and frequent calls, visits, follow-ups to implement remedial strategies and propose action plans
- Reducing the overall non-performing loans owed to a company
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date customer account information
- Sending of daily/weekly progress reports on accounts worked on.
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
- Facilitate Negotiations meetings between Management and Customers who want loan work out options such as refinancing, rescheduling, restructuring and Payoff or Buy over
- Devising customized recovery strategy on a case-by-case basis
- Follow up on major debtors’ accounts assigned to ensure recoveries through visitations, demand notices or any other appropriate means.
- Preparation of approval requests to management for negotiated settlements and follow up until account is fully settled and the balance written off.
- Prompt identification of conflicting loan balances and follow up with Account Officers on early resolution and remedial action of these accounts
Salary: N100,000 – N200,000 monthly Inclusive of very attractive Commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ”Recovery Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.