Virgin Beauty Industries Nigeria Limited was established to satisfy consumer’s beauty and to keep their hair nourished without blemish. We are here to make consumer’s beauty fantasies come alive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Sango, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Operate specialty machinery to fabricate, manufacture, assemble, or move products.
- Conduct quality checks periodically.
- Verify adequate materials and supplies are available to complete operations as needed.
- Adjust machine as needed for changeovers, different functions, or other varying needs of production.
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Perform basic cleaning, inspection, lubrication (CIL) on the machine.
- Operate production machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production cycle.
- Make sure that the products manufactured from the machine were of good high quality.
- Maintain and monitor machine to make sure it functions properly.
- Understanding of how operated machine works.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area by ensuring that machine/ machine environment is clean and organized appropriately.
Education / Experience / General Requirements
- Minimum of OND in a related field.
- 2-4 years’ minimum working experience in a production company.
- Experience in Aluminum tube production is compulsory
- Ability to operate “LATHE MACHINE”
- Knowledge of machines, tools, and technology principles and practices.
- Knowledge of safe machine practice standards, Physical agility and Technical ability.
- Ability to identify problems and implement preventative strategies to minimize risk.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytic ability and be very detail-oriented.
- The ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Should have good knowledge of machine operation;
Deadline: 12th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates with experience in aluminium tube production and have the ability to operate Lathe Machine should apply.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.