Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Health Center is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
- Collection and analysis of body fluids to conduct tests.
- Contribute to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Set up, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Taking note of abnormality in any patient and reporting them to the appropriate personnel.
- Must be a certified laboratory technician from a recognized school of Health Technology.
- Strong Laboratory data management skills.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1 year work experience in a hospital.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient information.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Detail oriented. Ability to adapt easily and work under pressure (emergency).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2021.
- Candidates should reside within Ikorodu and its axis.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.