Aureole Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous purveyor of fine and rare champagne, wine and spirits in Port Harcourt is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below for its daily operations:
Job Title: Mixologist / Bartender
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Ability to assess customer preferences and making drink recommendations.
- Ability to provide positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons.
- Ability to prepare variety of cocktails.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a mixologist/ bartender.
- Ability to satisfy patrons’ requests in a timely manner.
- Ability to keep well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories.
Deadline: 30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as subject of the email.