Sitrid is an acronym for Steps In The Right Direction. It is a 21st century based Nursery and Primary school which opened a little over 10 years ago. It caters for children between the ages of 3 months – 11 years (Daycare to Grade 6). It is a highly technology based school with dedicated teachers and staff. SIS is located on the South- West of Port Harcourt (50-56 Rumuevorlu Mini Orlu Road off Ada George Way, Port Harcourt) on a beautiful 8 plots of land. It provides an atmosphere conducive for focused learning. It has a spacious athletic field and secured car park that makes the school a gorgeous and efficient educational learning environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Paediatric Nurse
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for applicants with the following requirements:
- You will need an approved Bachelor degree in nursing and an RN license
- Give referrals to private healthcare providers.
- Serves as an intermediary between parents, school and healthcare givers.
- Ensuring safety measures are put in place in the school environment.
- Give medications to students
- Interested in the physical, mental and emotional needs of the students.
- A good level of computer literacy
- The candidate must be caring and emphatic.
- Fantastic organization and teamwork skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Conduct health screenings.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Must be ready to attend to students needs at all times.
- Applicants must be resident in Portharcourt
- A clean medical certificate
- At least 3 years of working with children in this category.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st February, 2021.