Arkounting Business Concepts Limited “Arkounting” is a financial advisory and management consulting firm which provides outsourced financial management and management consulting services to micro, small and medium scale enterprises. We are committed to offering world class value to our clients and employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
Employment Type: Full Time
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Managing the CEO’s calendar and reminding the CEO of important task and deadlines.
- Typing minutes, researches, compiling and preparing detailed reports,prepare great presentations and correspondence.
- Liaising with the CEO’s staff, vendors and clients.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Organising events.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls when the CEO is unavailable.
- Other miscellaneous support upon request.
- Must have an HND or BSc in related discipline
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Confident and Integrity
- Tech-savviness and Social media-savviness
- Tact and diplomacy
- High social and emotional intelligence
- Willing to learn
- Can manage pressure
- Background in finance or accounting is an added advantage
- Good Powerpoint skills and average excel skills
- Ability to multitask
- Punctuality and good time-management skills
- Must be energetic, proactive and can seize initiative when and where necessary
- The preferred candidate is female (for gender balance) and should not be more than 25years old.
Deadline: 15th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.