Edgewood Consulting Limited – Our client, one of the leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (F.M.C.G) industry players in Nigeria incorporated in 2010 in accordance with the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Officer
Location: Sagamu (Factory Site), Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Science
- QA / QC Officer will be responsible for supporting Quality Systems and both Operational and Quality teams.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to details
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence.
- Ability to work with or without supervision
- Excellent knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices.
- Proven industry experience in Quality within a pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry.
- Excellent knowledge of cGMP.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Developing, Reviewing and documenting of all Quality documents like Quality Manual, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Batch Manufacturing Records (BMRs) of products.
- Operational knowledge on critical laboratory equipment like HPLC, UV, FTIR, AAS, dissolution apparatus, melting point apparatus, muffle furnace and other basic laboratory equipment.
- Analytical method development and standardization of laboratory test procedures on new and existing products.
- Calibration and verification of laboratory equipment.
- Maintain and update quality control trending data base.
- Chemical and physical analysis of raw materials, intermediate and finished products.
- Preparation and standardization of volumetric laboratory reagents.
- Ensure good laboratory practices.
- In-process Quality control of production process from dispensing operations of materials, processing and packaging of finished products according to GMP and Company’s standard specifications.
Deadline: 15th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.