Nsik Engineering Company Limited is an Engineering outfit from the stable of thriving Nsik Motors Nigeria Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Monitor overall construction performance with regard to technical quality and compliance with design and specification requirements.
- Approve in-process construction/fabrication by confirming required specifications.
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Work with the Factory manager to identify approaches and methods to improve overall quality. Educate workers on the required standards.
- Note and report on work that does not meet requirements.
- Inspect completed work and/or work in progress to determine whether the work meets specifications and plan requirements.
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Strong organizational skills with ability to juggle several projects/orders concurrently.
- Dynamic, result-oriented, enthusiastic and able to deliver and achieve targets.
- Must have team work experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to handle stress.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma in Engineering or any Relevant Field.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in construction field.
- Smart, sharp, fast learner, aggressive with pleasing personality & quick decision making ability, with proven track records.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Send their Application Letter and CV as one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2021.