GIG Logistics is a member of The GIG Group and prides itself as Nigeria’s leading logistics company. Incorporated in 2012 and headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, GIG Logistics leverages on technology to gain competitive advantage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Operations Coordinator
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Oversee the pick-up and delivery of shipments within the region.
- Supports Customer Service in the incident and exception management resolution.
- Manage relationship with the Fleet Coordinator on the movement and repairs of vehicles within the region.
- Creates, builds, and maintains excellent relationships with Regional Operations Coordinators and Terminal Operations Managers and other internal functions across the regions.
- Ensures prompt clearance of shipments through the airports in the region.
- Identifying knowledge and skill gaps within the region and recommending trainings to the Human Capital Department to address same.
- Manage relationship with the Gateway on movement of shipments within the regions and Gateway.
- Ensure optimization of network and consolidation while arranging delivery of shipments to the final receiver.
- Ensure continuous improvement processes to increase efficiencies, reduce waste, and improve performance for satisfactory customer experience in the region.
- Acting as a Compliance Officer to ensure absolute compliance with business processes and policies within the region.
- Follows-up shipments status in the region, identify incidents and ensure resolution of irregularities.
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports for management review.
- Other duties as the exigencies of work may demand.
You will be an ideal candidate if you possess the following qualifications, attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong commercial acumen, preferably with 5 years experience in logistics, customer service and/or distribution environments
- An HND or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited higher institution (a master’s degree will be an added advantege)
- Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results
- In-depth knowledge of the logistics sector
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets
- Accountable and resilient.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online