Telecommunications Solutions limited is a licensed Private Network service provider specializing in the provision of Local Area Network (LAN), Enterprise Wide Area Network (WAN) and Metropolitan Area Network (MAN) link connectivity using Fiber Optic and Wireless Communication infrastructure and access networks. We are the provider of an Open Access Network technology with the aim of providing seamless fiber connectivity to thousands of businesses across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum Qualification: BA/BSc/HND with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of customer service
- Proficiency in English
- Good communication skill.
- Analyze data to better understand potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive assessment
- Create reports, summaries, presentations and process documents to display results
- Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyze and present data
- Develop systems and processes for gathering and storing data for future analytic projects
- Conduct research into potential clients and understand the risks of accepting each one
- Identify economic and financial trends that may present a risk to the company
- Monitor internal and external data points that may affect the risk level of a decision.
- Customer Service / Telecommunication / Information Technology
Deadline: 13th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Vacancy.firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.