Ocean Crest Fire Protection Company Limited is a registered Nigeria Company that provides sales, installation and maintenance of all kinds of fire safety equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE) in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Officer
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
- Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use.
- Promotes safe practices at the job site.
- Enforces safety guidelines.
- Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations.
- Conducts investigations of all accidents and near-misses.
- Reports to concerned authorities as requested or mandated by regulations.
- Conducts toolbox meetings
- Is part of the project safety council and leads all efforts to enhance safety
- The safety officer reviews and approves all subcontractors safety plans
- Verifies that injury logs and reports are completed and submitted to related government agencies
- Conducts job hazard analyses.
- Establishes safety standards and policies as needed.
- Performs emergency response drills.
- Watches out for the safety of all workers and works to protect them from entering hazardous situations.
- Responds to employees safety concerns.
- Coordinates registration and removal of hazardous waste.
- Serves as the link between state and local agencies and contractors.
- Receives reports from and responds to orders issued by Department of Laborinspectors
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 3-5 years work experience.
NGN50,000 – NGN70,000 / Month.
Deadline: 15th January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.