Oxford Homes Capital International Limited, its a subsidary of The Capital Companion Ltd which is a member company of Oxford Group International. Oxford Homes Capital Int’l Ltd is an integrated marketing solutions company in affiliation with Oxford International Group, the No 1 most diversified commercial business empire in Nigeria. Our vision is to be the foremost Real Estateinvestment company in Africa by providing diverse investment plans to prospects and clients and helping them put their funds to optimal use
We pride ourselves with the ownership of over 35 estate locations in Lagos, Oyo and Ogun State and over 50 arces of agric farm Land and diverse investment packages in real estate and agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Investment Advisor and Analyst (Top & Middle Managers ONLY)
Locations: Lagos, Asaba/Warri and Port Harcourt
- We are looking for an organized Senior Investment Advisor and Analyst to assist in the development of our sales and marketing department, and enhance the advertising and selling of company’s products and create a sterling competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
- The Senior Investment Advisor and Analyst’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives.
- The Senior Investment Advisor and Analyst represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends and inturn increase the company’s revenue.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 3years working experience in Banking, Insurance, Finance House or a Major FMCG Sales sector at atleast middle Management Level.
- Experience in team building and management is an addedadvantageous.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Strong Sales, Marketing and Business Expansion Strategies and understanding.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Possesion of Professional Qualifications shall be an added Advantage
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Attractive Salary (N250,000.00).
- Additional Monthly Bonuses/Performance Based incentives.
- Travelling/Vacation Allowance with Official Car based on negotiation.
Deadline: 31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using Job Titleand Location as the subject of the email