Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a key player in the Manufacturing and Distribution of Sanitary Fittings, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Develop sales strategies for the company’s management relying on its strong existing network in the real estate and construction industry and leverage on comprehensive understanding of relevant market participants and trends.
- Organise and conduct local workshops, site visits and customer care in Nigeria.
- Consult and support of sanitary and piping systems technical Sales.
- Maintain and enhance existing routes to market through trade partners by providing sales and technical support as required, including product training, technical enquiries and after-sales service
- Technical support of sales partners within assigned region.
- Realization of sales oriented, as well as technical trainings for representative partners and their customers.
- Conduct regular local market research and analysis to develop recommendations for the Nigerian market.
- Support of Sales Manager in defining country-specific product assortments and in finding suitable distribution partners.
- Track and follow up on projects at every stage from concept in order to maximise opportunities for the company’s product sales.
- Maintain and develop relationships with consultants and architects as may be necessary to secure specification of products in assigned region.
- Ensure cooperation between trader, specifier and contractor where possible to protect the company’s specification, improve market awareness and customer service whilst ensuring correct installation of products.
- Strive to continuously improve product and technical knowledge so as to provide the best service possible at all times whilst offering the best technical solution from the range of the company’s products.
- Provide such sales, marketing and technical support as may be necessary to achieve the stated aims and objectives ensuring that personal sales targets and budgets are achieved.
- Calculate and manage large projects through internal software ProPlanner.
- Provide technical and commercial support to trading partners and installers as may be necessary during the sale and installation of products.
- Deliver technical training and presentations as necessary across the customer base, client sales staff, and showroom staff.
- Build and maintain knowledge and awareness of Nigeria construction market, as well as monitor competitor activity and developments.
- Track projects as required throughout the project cycle, maximizing sales opportunities for the company’s product sales.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in technical sales of plumbing and sanitary wares.
- A proven track record of technical sales in a competitive specification market.
- Knowledge of the building and construction industry, preferably gained within the plumbing or sanitary field, as well as the ability to understand and communicate effectively with regard to technical issues
- A high level of commercial awareness
- Knowledge hydraulic system in the Plumbing Industry (Drainage Systems)
- Ability to use Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD application extensively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.