iP2Air Networks Limited is a privately-owned company whose vision is to be the preferred communications service Provider in West Africa by delivering world class communication services through reliable and affordable connectivity solutions. Backed by its high capacity, open access, 4.76Tbps fibre optic cable, IP2AIR Networks delivers greater capacity and more stable global access at an affordable price.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telecommunication Engineer
Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Master’s degree / Bachelor’s degree / HND / OND qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Ability to understand instructions with little or no follow up or supervision
- Must know how to set up mikrotik and ubiquity devices
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years work experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 18th January 2021.