Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Test Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Purpose of the Role
- This role is for Test Manager who work in a cross functional team taking responsibility of managing the Testing of all Products and applications in the ITO program (Managed Service Delivery and Transformation).
- Liaise with implementers, executes tests and ensure it meets customer requirements.
- Formulation and implementation of Software Testing strategies
- Preparation/review of test plans
- Preparation/review of test reports
- Articulate product quality standards and in documenting relevant product design and development policies and procedures
- Advocate the appropriate level of testability focus in the software development process.
- Training and mentoring.
- Continuous review of the team’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Accountable for the delivery of the test Project(s) and CRs including its planning, execution, monitoring, and final quality recommendations
- Test execution, planning and management. Progress monitoring and corrections to the plan necessary to achieve project goals. Communicate status of the test activities for the project to project teams and management.
- Develop plan/schedule for testing all new products including scripts and procedures.
- Work closely with relevant technical partners to resolve quality issues identified in the design phase.
- Follow and track resolution of issues identified in the testing process to ensure achievement of desired results.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity. (allocation, monitoring, motivating, etc)
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Electronics or any relevant qualification
- Certification and knowledge of at least one of the standards
- Services ITIL ISO2000, Software ISO/IEC 12207-2008, ISEB
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Microsoft Project, MS Office
- Project management Professional (PMP)
- Oracle Database: SQL Fundamentals
- ISTQB/ISEB Certified Tester Intermediate Level (CTFL), BCS
- ISTQB/ISEB Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL), BCS
- SQL Fundamentals, ISTQB/ISEB Certified Tester Intermediate Level, Project Management Professional (PMP), Exin ITIL.
- Good multi-tasking skills with ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- A strong customer centric approach, good communicator and team player.
- Experience of successful delivery in a challenging environment.
- Fluent in English
- Advanced knowledge of Software Testing theories and practices
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: All the enquiries should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org