Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administration Lead
Employment Type: Full Time
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and repair of the organization’s database
- In addition, he/she will be responsible for supporting the Oracle databases and ensuring their performance, availability and security.
- Ensure secure services with minimum downtime by proactively monitoring the databases.
- Control privileges and permissions to database users.
- Perform Oracle installations and monitor, tune and provide capacity planning for future expansion requirements.
- Provide regular trend analysis to the service management team, assisting in the optimal resource management / allocation function of the team.
- Effectively escalate identified problems to the Oracle development team and other related third-party concerned.
- Support the IT implementation team to ensure high availability of the databases.
- Monitor database performance as well as carry out database backup and recovery.
- Responsible for implementation and release of database changes as provided by the development team.
- Minimum of a good Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / other Technology – related field, Oracle certification (OCA, OCP) required.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive work experience as an Oracle database administrator; Experience of managing multiple RDBMS on large systems is a definite advantage.
- Practical experience in monitoring and tuning databases to provide high availability
- Practical experience of other databases – e.g. SQL Server
- Practical experience in managing MS SQL database security
- A good understanding of key customer business challenges and strategies, with specific experience in Telecommunications Service Provider environments
- Strong technical and project management skills, must be resourceful and able to work as part of a team
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, proven presentation skills.
- Very good analytical and conceptualization skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to pay close attention to details
- A good understanding of the telecommunications industry
- Committed to continuous learning and development on the job.
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and talented IT Project Manager to join a dynamic project team. The resource shall be responsible for:
- Overseeing and managing the Project Based Services engagements.
- Candidate must be able to proactively work to set customer expectation to assure a smooth project including project timeline, client requirements, and critical dependencies.
- Candidate must possess strong financial skills with strong attention to detail.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Required to oversee projects. This role originates in the Plan Phase and extend through the Deployment Phase of the Project Management Governance Process; Oversight of Project from Concept Phase through Deployment via other Project Managers
- Decompose projects into time-phased elements and prioritize key deliverables; Assumes full accountability for overall success of a project through deployment.
- Define project goals and objectives; Identify customer requirements; Identify resource requirements; Develop project budget; Track incurred and projected expenses against program plan and report to management.
- Prioritize resource allocation; Assist with resource negotiation; Manage cost/schedule/resource variances
- Produce project documentation; Establish/maintain project information system; Monitor and control project
- Develop and be accountable for the overall project plan; Ensure resources are committed and engaged for all project phases
- Primary function of role is translating customer IT services requirements into customer solutions/contracts that secure customer loyalty, drive acceptable profit margins and are delivered with fidelity
- Role requires strong project management skills and leadership in a dynamic and deadline driven environment
- Required to qualify and develop a solution that is mutually acceptable to the client and the company
- Liaise closely with pricing analysts to ensure operational commitments are translated accurately into cost assumptions
- Provide sales team with technical and service presales support; Prepare and deliver services presentations to current and prospective customers
- Negotiates directly with customers and contractors
- Certifications and proficiency in Technology and Telecom fields of knowledge. Cisco wireless certifications are an asset.
- Ensures the program meet established time, cost, technical and customer objectives
- 7+ years of related experience in customer facing, technology deployment and support environment
- 5+ years in Project Management and strong experience in working with a Financial Management & Institution
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (Minimum 2:2)
- Ability to work under tight timelines in a demanding environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work closely with the Business Leaders, IT Partners, and peers for the project, the customer and the development/implementation team within a Project Team environment – both internal to NCR and external with the customer.
- Interface with multiple business functions and organizations, as well as multiple specialists, in defining, producing and managing plans for successful project delivery
- Ability to lead/coordinate a cross-functional team, ensuring that projects meet defined scope, time, cost and quality constraints
- Ability to deal with organizational influences, ambiguity and continuous change.
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require an application developer with hands-on experience in planning, developing and management of applications.
- The developer will also be responsible for supporting through administration and patch development (where necessary) of some existing in house developed applications.
- Ensuring delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application/service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role.
Specifically, the developer role will include:
- Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
- Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
- Application development, deployment and support.
- Admin and user guides/manual development.
- User training and solution handover.
Keys Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or any other technology disciplines (e.g. Engineering, Physics)
- 3 – 4 years practical experience in software application development.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) as it applies to Python and PHP.
- Strong knowledge of Django framework is essential.
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle & MySQL).
- Strong experience in frontend development (UI & UX) using HTML and CSS, cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards.
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST and SOAP) for API development.
- Knowledge of basic operations of Linux server.
- Experience in using GIT Hub is an added advantage.
- Must know how to use an FTP client such as filezilla, coreftp e.t.c.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills (ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions).
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units (multitenancy).
Job Title: Flexcube Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for developing core banking requirements for use in an Oracle FLEXCUBE environment.
- The primary responsibility is to understand business needs and convert them to written IT requirements for development, testing, and implementation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of banking environment to bridge business requirements and IT solutions.
- Know capabilities and functionalities of an Oracle FLEXCUBE solution
- Extract detailed, pertinent, and relevant information from business users, and know when the complete financial requirements have been gathered.
- Identify data requirements to support desired functional requirements. Provide high level design for integrating and utilizing data.
- Create Test Scripts for use in system and UAT testing
- Understand dependencies between requirements and determine if they impact the sequence of development and implementation.
- 5+ years in the banking industry with good understanding of banking business practices
- Implementation of, or extensive use of, Oracle FLEXCUBE application
- Ability to design integration of financial data from multiple data sources
- 10+ years of extensive experience as a business analyst with focus on process improvement, data quality, and systems life cycle methodologies
- Requirements development and requirements traceability techniques; design of test cases
- Excellent communication skills; polished customer service and organizational skills; technical aptitude with a demonstrated appreciation for customer and client.
- First degree or Master’s in Computer Science or Engineering field
- 5 years experience in working with a Banking Organisation.
- At least 5 – 8 years experience in working with flexcube application.
Important to have:
- Have experience and knowledge in commercial lending or commercial loans in banks. understanding the functions such as guarantee, commitment, credit approval, and syndication loan are very important
- Understand regulatory reporting in banks
- Know FlexCube UBS.
Deadline: 26th February, 2021.