Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 4 – 5 years work experience.
- Experience with the FMCG will be an added advantage with 4 years minimum experience on the role.
- ACA certified/in view.
- Experience in SAP and Oracle.
- Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions.
- Resolve financial dispute raised by the customers and sales team.
- Key point of contact for other payments.
- General ledger reconciliations.
- Account reconciliations such as bank, inventory control, clearing, billings etc.
- Issue receipts to customers on receipt of payments.
- Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting accounts receivable data.
- Supporting the month end process.
- Generating month end reports.
- Adequate knowledge of PAYE, Pension, Payroll and VAT is a MUST.
Deadline: 15th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.