Engineering and General Co Nigeria Limited established in 1983, as a leading Manufacturer and Supplier of Industrial Products, based in Lagos Industrial area, one of the biggest Auto hubs in the Nigeria. All major Automobile manufacturers like Tata Motors, Volks Wagon, Mercedes Benz, Mahindra, and Fiat are located within.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automobile Service Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Automobile Service Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing vehicles, handling troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximize reliability and functionality
- High school diploma is preferred;
- Proven experience as an auto mechanic
- Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written)
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment like lift.
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Physically fit Experience in repairs of diesel and petrol vehicles.
- 1 – 5 years Experience.
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
Deadline: 15th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.