At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automobile Service Engineer
Location: Lagos Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Automobile Service Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing vehicles, handling troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximize reliability and functionality.
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Candidates should possess HND, OND, or BSc degree with at least 2 years work experience
- Proven experience as an auto mechanic
- High school diploma is preferred;
- Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Physically fit
- Experience in repairs of diesel and petrol vehicles.
- Ability to multi-task
- Should reside on the Island.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written)
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment like lift.
N60,000- N80,000 plus Allowance
Deadline: 5th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online