Arit of Africa is an IT service organization that specialises in the deployment of high-end IT systems, solutions and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bid & Tender Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Role Specific Competencies / Soft Skills / Qualification
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 6 – 8 years work experience.
- Proven experience in winning contracts, delivering within agreed time scales and providing on-going support.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Relationship building and influencing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point
- Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization’s requirements
- Contribution in cost and price calculations
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines and adjust them to the frameworks given by the clients
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues
Deadline: 26th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.