Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC – Our client, a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products expert technical support is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Engineer)
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our Client, a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products expert technical support, is seeking to hire a Business Development Executive (Engineer) in Abuja and Lagos state, to generate new businesses and establish a new client base.
- Prospective Candidates must have extensive business development experience in the general business in the construction, paint, and chemical industries.
- Generating revenue from sales activities
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Meeting and exceeding the company set targets and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with the department head to plan advertising services and to secure.
- information on clients’ needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customers regarding procurement, construction, and other engineering consulting/project needs and solutions.
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure the success of the proposal submitted.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing goals for business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of the company Products & Services
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
- Identifies new business opportunities for business growth with both existing and potential
- Most Preferred Candidate must have a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- Candidates should possess 3 – 4 years work experience.
- Knowledge of construction law, painting and coating law, generally accepted business practices.
- Good knowledge of Excel, SAP experience is an advantage.
- Ability to Negotiate and dialogue with clients/customers.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to develop and make presentations for existing and prospective customers.
Deadline: 14th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.