BlackCod Asset Management Company offers a range of lucrative opportunities through a blend of investment strategies. We empower organizations to flourish, and assist our customers with expanding their profits and understanding their most significant objectives. We have built a firm exceptionally prepared to accomplish these goals, our stand on quality research, investment expertise and value-added services has engaged us to customers from different countries.
At BlackCod, our essence includes Asset management services, Consulting and Real estate investment. The organization additionally highly esteems its fantastic Foreign exchange advisory and portfolio and funds management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- At Blackcod, we desire an innovative and progressive Sales Manager who can effectively articulate and execute end to end client engagement by generating leads, developing sales strategies, and closing deals with cooperate clients and HNIs.
Your core functions are but not limited to the underlisted;
- Co-ordinate with various business functions to provide management reports and presentation materials for monthly MPR and various business governance meetings.
- Demonstrate the 6 Solution Selling attributes, using them as the foundation, to perform effectively as complex solution sales manager with multiple stakeholders
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge direct reports in the application of effective operations practices, provide advice and guidance on complex issues to minimize risk and ensure performance
- Build long term relationships
- Degree or postgraduate degree in a related discipline
- Minimum of 10years’ experience in Banking, Insurance, Asset Management or Investment related business
- Well versed in probing skills
- Ability to develop brand strategies identity and integrity interpreting into increase in product sales and market share.
- Knowledge of investment products such as investment funds, structured products, FX products and bonds is preferred
- Excellent project management skill
- Ability to develop outstanding proposals to close deals
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands and work under pressure
- Strong planning, presentation and analytical skills and sensitive to number
- Strong skill in MS Access, MS PowerPoint and MS excel
- Ability to bring divergent ideas to create new and valuable solutions
- Stay up to date of new trends and innovations in sales operations.
- Manage business risk, through continuous internal and external monitoring of business impact, as well as changes in stakeholder needs.
- A professional outlook
- Great Business and commercial acumen
- Excellent Work Ethic
- Leadership prowess
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Sales Solution Methodologies
- Political savvy
- Good Teamplay
- Knowledge of industry, trends and innovations
Job Competencies required are:
- Ability to Achieve annual revenue and monthly sales target.
- Source and distribute relevant thought leadership and marketing material to customers.
- Collate detail on new business (pipeline, pending and actual new business) and present the progress and successes of performance against the Business Development objectives, targets, as well as against competitive benchmarks.
- Lead demand-generating sales activities in the assigned market for the assigned product, service or solution.
- Convert sales opportunities to wins. Track billing and survey customer satisfaction.
- Actively drive and follow through on qualified opportunities. Establish ongoing productive and professional relationships with HNIs
- Prepare and monitor Sales Report
- Identify and assess market opportunities and new ideas within the company and for collaboration with other business units.
- Attract new relationships with new customers by supporting collaborative sales efforts.
- Collaborate with the group of Companies to leverage opportunities in our chosen industries.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online