Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is a Logistics company professionally supporting its clients timely, efficiently, securely, affordably, and professionally with supply chain management solutions to support their project, contract, e-commerce, onsite logistics.
Their goal is to be the known for a renowned customer service delivery in the business and to develop and maintain a best -in -class infrastructure to ensure employee satisfaction, which drives customer loyalty leading to sustained profit growth and creating improved company value.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- Our client is looking for an experienced Business Manager to lead and oversee the work of employees in their company.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business.
- They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
- The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Oversee and maintain the day-to-day operations of the business
- Must exert excellent leadership skills and consistently exhibit experience in administrative tasks and must have top-notch organization skills with an eye for improvement.
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g., people, material, equipment etc).
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and riders by providing feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines and ensure that all statuary documentations are up to date
- Ensure the work facility is safe, free of security issues and in compliance with all government regulations
- Maintain HR functions by overseeing the activities of workers; hire, train and evaluate new and existing employees; and ensure that a company or department is on track to meet its financial goals.
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyse, and interpret external and internal data and present weekly reports to the Executive of the Business
- Periodically assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Develop and implement budgets, prepare reports for senior management, and ensure the department complies with company policies.
- Ensure workers have the resources to complete their work.
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Management or relevant field; M.Sc / MA will be a plus
- 5 years and above-proven experience as a business manager or relevant role
- Strong organizational and administrative skills for managing business plans, coordinating meetings, and delegating tasks
- Sound knowledge of finance and well-abled to manage business’ financial budget
- Knowledgeable in government policies and regulations, and ensuring the business is compliant with such standards
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Excellent communication skills for directing, leading and guiding subordinate staff
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A goal-driven and determined mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques.
Deadline: 20th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to the deadline
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.