Media Insight is a full-service integrated marketing communications company based in Abuja the capital city of Nigeria. With several years of experience in the industry, Media Insight gives you the expertise and creative talent that will take your marketing efforts to the next level both offline and online. Put our team of dedicated professionals to work today, and we will guarantee measurable results at a fair price.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cinematographer / Video Editor
Job Type: Full time
- Media Insight is looking for an experienced video and production storyteller to join their production team.
- This shooter/editor would join a forward-thinking/out-of-the-box group of creatives tasked with telling the most dynamic and engaging stories.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Produce, Shoot, and Edit video features
- Shoot and Edit a wide variety of stories and activations
- Assist with the gathering/production/loading of visual assets
- Collaborate on the departmental cataloguing/organization of projects and data inventories
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Strong experience in Adobe Premiere (experience in other aspects of Adobe Creative Suite preferred)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow brand guidelines.
- Strong passion for film history and knowledge of the various techniques associated with a broad variety of film genre
- Ability to work independently and see projects through completion.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Creativity and ability to bring innovative ideas and narratives
Education and Formal Training:
- Bachelors Degree or comparable degree
Deadline: 15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Leave a Reply