Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client, an upstream Development Company is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the osition below:
Job Title: Civil Laboratory QaQc Technician
Location: Jakande – Lekki, Lagos
The Laboratory technician is required to:
- Plan, execute, organize and interface with Subcontractors for the construction of flow station/ Gathering station within the project specifications for quality control, HSE, Budgetary activities.
- To lead, Plan day to day QA/QC lab activities in accordance with issued drawings. Must be able to do different types of civil field test and knowledge of civil code and standards.
- Lead, plan and execute the QC manpower including laboratory by organizing work distribution to efficiently use the available resources.
- To lead, plan and prepare QC documentation works for the efficient execution of works within the parameters of schedule and project specifications.
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng / HND Civil Engineering,
- 10 – 12 years Work Experience in construction or oil and gas Industry in Africa.
Salary is competitive and in line with industry standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online