Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Compliance Assistant
About the Job
- Supporting and assisting the Project with regard to compliance and anti-corruption issues.
- Provide specialist advice and legal assistance in terms of corporate administrative / social responsibility and Anti-Corruption regulations / policies.
- Support the various project functions in carrying out activities related to anti-corruption issues and advice on anti-corruption issues.
- Monitor the effectiveness of Compliance policies
- Review the Compliance adequateness, i.e., of effectiveness in preventing unlawful conduct
- Checks and controls of the system’s internal control, coordinate between the implementation of the Supervision Programme and the implementation of scheduled and unscheduled control interventions.
- Ensure relevant information flows to company departments and Compliance Committees of subsidiaries
- Coordinate compliance training for the project.
- Ensure the evaluation of the results of the control activities ensured by the responsible corporate functions/bodies, contributing to the identification of any structural corrective initiatives.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Degree in Law with criminal law or Business Economics and Legislation or Finance and Control Administration with about 2 to 4 years’ relevant experience in a law firm or multinational consultancy company.
- Excellent ability to manage interpersonal relationships, professionalism, operational autonomy, orientation towards customer satisfaction
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and third parties
- Good ability to adapt to multicultural environments
- Ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools.
- Proven experience in the field of compliance, anti-corruption regulations and international best practices
- Experience in the documentation and design of internal controls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply