Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service, Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users. As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Locations: (Ikeja, Opebi) Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Come up with fun and innovative ideas for content and storytelling to grow the Boombuzz page
- Produce two Tv shows and podcasts weekly
- Handle celebrity interviews monthly on the prerogative of his/her line manager and requests made by associate departments.
- Generate stories daily (In-App)
- Generate groundbreaking story ideas in the music industry within which we operate
- Become responsible for interviews and reviews from various events
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of relevant newsroom experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, English, or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills
- Must have a passion for reporting news with excellent discernment to news ingenuity
- The ability to generate groundbreaking story ideas in the music industry within which we operate
- The ability to create great content in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
Deadline: 5th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.