Carmart Nigeria is Nigeria’s top-ranking online car marketplace that offers trusted, reliable, and cost-effective, and quality vehicles. We pride ourselves as an online platform that offers a state–of–the–art medium for sellers and buyers of all kinds of vehicles to trade directly with each other. For those interested in selling vehicles, we provide trusted buyers. For buyers, we give them a wide range of trusted automobile options to choose from. We have a community of car lovers while giving our users the best user experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos (Remote)
- We are currently in need of a Content Developer to assist in creating automotive only related engaging articles.
- Must submit article before 11am – Monday to Friday.
- Research latest celebrity’s cars.
- Research for trending automotive content.
- Research best keywords.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer.
- Has a good eye for detail.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Digital communication skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Good time-management skills.
- Good Knowledge of SEO, SEO keywords.
How We Work:
- We work remotely via Slack, Whatsapp, and Google documents. Basically, we send you daily topics to write, submit to the editor in charge, editor review and publish it.
- You are required to submit at least one article every day before 11 am from Monday to Friday (800-1000 words) per week.
Salary and Benefit
N20,000 per month.
Deadline: 2nd March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.