PearlMutual Consulting Limited (‘PearlMutual’ or ‘the Company’) is a business advisory firm established in September 2009 by a group of consultants with over 20 years of joint work experience in leading consulting/advisory services firms. The Company is incorporated as a private limited liability company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (RC845125). The Company offers services in Financial Advisory, Executive Training and Recruitment. PearlMutual has a board and its head office is located in Lekki, Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- The financial analyst position is imperative for the financial planning and analysis department of a business.
- They are responsible for analyzing financial statements and predicting the future performance of the company.
- This may include forecasting future revenues and expenditures, as well as modeling capital structure and budgeting.
- An individual with 3 – 7 years’ experience in the financial services field.
- Able to independently fulfill duties using technological tools that are required.
- Possess an innovative mind and can solve problems easily.
- Ability to think and operate like an entrepreneur.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team in different capacities.
- Has ACCA /ACA certification or has completed level 1 CFA exams.
- Possess the ability to provide strategic leadership in financial/economic writing and advisory.
- Has vast knowledge about various industries.
Prior experience carrying out a combination of the following duties is required:
- Deal Origination
- Proposal Writing
- Deal Structuring
- Company Valuation
- Credit Management
- Macro and Micro Economic Research
- Equity Research
Deadline: 5th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.