Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services spanning 6 states in Nigeria. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive bread from slicing department and issue accordingly to customers.
- Arranging and counting loaves received and issued.
- Receive invoice and payment receipt from customers and issue out delivery note after issuing loaves.
- Enter customer names and number of loaves issued out in the analysis book; transfers all sales for the day from the analysis book to the dispatch control sheet by the end of the day.
- Directs customers to the appropriate office for cash payment and complaints.
- Coordinates supply by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirement; placing and expediting orders.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, current status and answering questions.
- Balancing sales with received loaves and ensuring that the closing stock on paper commensurate with the physical stock.
- Replaces damaged items, shortages and substandard loaves returned by customers.
- Attends to customers within the shortest time possible thus reducing bottlenecks and unnecessary queuing.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Proper recording and documentation of loaves received as well as loaves issued out.
- Reconciling books with slicing section to ensure balance.
- Issuing ration, P.R.O, sample loaves, e.t.c according to the standard ticket tendered; ticket must be back up by signature of authorized personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years Experience.
N40,000 – N75,000 / month.
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Present, promote and sell products and services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitiveactivities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets within the stipulated time.
- Negotiating all deals and contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Training subordinates on salesmanship.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Maintaining customer records, visiting customers and potential clients to evaluate needs and promote goods and services.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payments from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales orders to production department.
- Liaising with issuing unit to ensure that all products in the store are sold.
- Answering customer questions about credit terms, products, routes, prices and availability.
- Route Development and Monitoring.
- Applicant must possess at least 2 years experience in Sales as a salesperson.
- Applicant must have minimum of OND in Sales, Marketing or any other related discipline with at least a CREDIT.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicant must be confident and outspoken with a personal driving force to deliver.
- Applicant must be willing to learn and pass the knowledge on.
- Applicant should possess good numerical skills and be comfortable with figures.
- Applicant must be able to drive and possess a valid driving license.
- Applicant should be willing to relocate and open to moving within states if the job requires.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Applicant could be either male or female.
N30,000 – N40,000 / month.
Deadline: 15th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.