MasterMindsHRSG is a member company of the Human Resources Solutions Group (HRSG). We are a team of Human Resource Professionals who offer integrated Business Execution Solutions in the forms of HR Training, Executive Search + Staffing & Selection, Management Consulting, Business Strategy and Advisory services. We are currently inviting applications from dedicated, intelligent and knowledge-craving 2019 Batch C NYSC Corpers for primary assignment placements (PPA) opportunities at our office in Lagos. Note that services rendered will be rewarded.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- We are looking for a Software Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products for ongoing business projects. Will also be involved in liaising with the Business Analysts and Development Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements.
- The software developer will be responsible for deploying software tools, processes and metrics for the business.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A technical degree / background with relevant experience.
- Knowledge and interest in latest technologies and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues.
Job Title: IT Manager / Lead
- We are currently seeking an innovative, experienced, and highly-skilled IT Manager to join our growing technology team. In this role, you will conduct regular project evaluation to track proceedings and identify deviations, Responsible to ensure the project proceeds on schedule and meets the set targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accumulate the requisite resources and make them available to the project members
- Gather requirements, analyze data and information, and make recommendations regarding findings. Prepare documentation, creating user stories based on requirements
- Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions
- Organize requirements into related categories to effectively manage and communicate them
- Translate and simplify the business requirements to technical requirements
- Preparing Solution Architecture of Projects
- Manage the requirements and give a formal requirements presentation to the team.
- Ensure the quality delivery of product to client.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field with equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years of experience working in IT operations.
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
Job Title: IT Technical Support Analyst
- We are in need of an IT Technical Support Analyst to monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of the business. He / She will provide technical assistance and support to employees.
The work / job functions include but not limited to:
- Providing technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolving issues for staff via phone, in person, or electronically
- Logging bugs and enhancement requests
- Performing hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
- Creating and maintaining tips and tricks solutions for online database and web site
- Resolving technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company
- A Degree in Computer Science or Management Information System (MIS)
- Previous working experience in IT support for at least 2 years
- In depth knowledge of Windows 10, Mac OS, Microsoft Office 365 etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
Deadline: 24th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.