Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Demand Manager
- To manage the demand planning of the affiliate through responsive forecasting process.
- To lead and manage the S & OP processes of the affiliate with the various functions of the business.
- To support supply chain team and NGGH management in continuous supply chain process improvement projects with delivery of results within define timelines, qualitatively and within budget cost.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution preferably with background in Engineering Sciences or Commercial courses.
- Possess minimum of three (3) years demonstrable working experience in similar position or organization.
- Possess excellent personal organization and business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice methods.
- Possess the ability to work productively efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Possess the willingness to learn improve and adapt.
- Have a working knowledge of key forecasting toolkits/ ERPs with advance level skill of functions and formulas in Microsoft excel.
- Have a detailed understanding of inventory control / management systems with strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment.
- Possess at least intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft
HMO, Pension, leave allowance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online