Mantrac is the sole distributor for Caterpillar products in Nigeria, distributing and supporting machinery, power systems and material-handling equipment. The company provides customers with comprehensive solutions, backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of their local markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital and Integrated Marketing Specialist
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implementation and delivering the Marketing communication plan in co-operation with the Head of Marketing, monitor competitors’ activities; implement the social media strategy in co-operation with the Group Social media Strategy, manage events, monitor and ensure all branding conforms to Caterpillar standard.
- Implementation of the planned Integrated Marketing Activities during the year
- Social media page management across platforms for Mantrac and Delta
- Liaising and following up with Procurement on marketing jobs
- Briefing and Liaising with third-party vendors in order to ensure compliance with task requirements.
- Assist in the research of different communication methods and their associated costs;
- Manages E-shop for Mantrac Nigeria (Strategy, implementation, monitoring and optimizing)
- Coordinate the updating of the company’s website on a regular basis.
- Monitor competitions’ media activities;
- Organizes customer focused Events.
- Ensure a good relationship with government-appointed agencies on media (LASAA, APCON, etc.)
- Keep & maintain updated record of expenses
- Coordinate the reconciliation of contractors’ accounts.
- A degree in Economics / Business Administration / Marketing or a related field.
- 2-3 years relevant experience in Marketing Communication.
- Possession of a Second Degree in Economics / Business Administration / Marketing is an added advantage.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership skills and ability to take initiative.
- Good analytical and computer skills.
- This position is based at the Head Office, Oregun – Lagos.
Deadline: Thursday, 18th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online