Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
Due to the ongoing expansion of the clinics, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring for various clinical staff to work Executive Assistant who will be in charge of managing the affairs of the CEO of a reputable hospital in Abuja.
- This position requires one who is organized and pay attention to details.
- You must be enthusiastic about your work and be able to perform all duties outlined in your job description and any other duty required of you.
- He/she must be knowledgeable in his/her field and understand both the administrative, secretariat, human resources and general operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Executive Assistants generally ensure the smooth-running of the office, working both on a one-to-one basis with the executives, but also on a wider basis with internal and external clients. A standard Executive Assistant job description entails:
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Handling correspondence directed to managers
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries for Executives
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations using various computer packages
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Applicant must live in Abuja or be willing to relocate.
- Applicant must have at least 3 years work experience as an Executive / Personal Assistant.
- All applicants must have at least 3years of work experience in a similar role.
- Applicant must be very proficient with the use of computer.
- Must have at least a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Social Sciences, or its HND equivalent. Graduate with secretariat Studies are encouraged to apply as it will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 3 years proven post NYSC work experience for this position in a structured organization.
- Applicants with additional professional qualifications and certifications (ICAN, CIPM, ACA or its equivalent) are encouraged to apply.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
An Executive Assistant job description should advocate for a professional individual who is well-presented at all times. They will be dealing with both internal colleagues and external visitors on behalf of their management team. They are also expected to display the following traits:
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
Deadline: 31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online