CapitalSage is an integrated digital financial service group, providing people-driven empowerment and inclusive solutions for individuals and businesses for sustainable value and wealth creation in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acts as the point of contact and liaising with internal or external stakeholders at a high-level on behalf of the GMD
- Day-to-day management of the GMD itinerary & calender; scheduling, organising and managing meetings and other protocols.
- Update the GMD on key organisational issues.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and following through on all the company’s projects to ensure successful completion with deadline.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the GMD and internal departments
- Provide support in preparing and managing client contracts/agreements
- Draft reports, prepare presentations, letters and personal correspondence, and perform other tasks that facilitate the GMD’s effectiveness.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of working experience with at least 3 years as an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to a C-suite or Senior Management Executive.
- Proven experience in law related duty is a preferred advantage
- Minimum of a first degree in Law, Business Administration or other Social Sciences
- Having a professional certification will be an added advantage
- Proven track record in working with and managing C-Suite executives, communicating effectively and paying attention to details
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office Suites.
- Self-motivated, loyal, dependable and trustworthy
Deadline: 19th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Executive Assistant” as Subject of the mail.