Enzo, Krypton and Company is a management consulting firm located at the heart of the commercial hub of Africa’s biggest economy; Nigeria. We are focused on helping business leaders solve difficult problems, achieve sustainable growth and continually create marketable value in a rapidly changing business environment.
Our services include: Human capital and recruitment, business consulting and financial advisory.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The Ideal Candidate
You are creative, highly motivated, and organized. Relationship building comes naturally whether with a corporate partner or staff. When evaluating your candidacy, we’ll look for the following:
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creativity and presentation skills
- Client management and negotiation skills
- Persistence and result oriented
- Business Writing and Documentation Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Identify opportunities and problems within the business through using data modelling techniques
- Formulate ways to improve the business based on research
- Develop business plans and feasibility studies as directed by the CEO.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO
What qualification and requirements do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or relevant course of study.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager
- Experience in a “Big 4” consulting firm
- Understanding of different project management methodologies (PMP and PRINCE 2)
- Well-developed and proven leadership and management skills with the ability to stimulate a high level of performance within a team environment.
- Good knowledge of financial modelling (building and interpretation).
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Technologically savvy
Deadline: 5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online