PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experience Center – Disruption Team (Senior Associate)
Job ID: 192272WD
Line of Service: Tax
Specialism: General Tax Consulting
Management Level: Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary
- The Executive Assistant will work with and report to the Tax Leader, providing administrative support, secretarial assistance, project management and research & data analysis
- Organise and coordinate travel and related logistics
- Managing correspondence with clients, regulators, organised private sector and other external parties
- Research, data analysis, and management reporting
- Technical writing including presentations, reports, letters, and speeches.
- Meeting management including preparation of agenda, meeting scheduling, provision of minutes of meetings and executive summaries
- Tasks scheduling, managing e-calendar and meeting commitments.
- Organise events and support corporate responsibility initiatives
- Create and maintain records, electronic files and databases
- Perform other job-related assignments
- B.Sc/HND (minimum of 2.1/Upper credit) in Arts, Law, Technology, Social Sciences or Business-related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Executive or Personal Assistant to an Executive Director, CEO or equivalent levels in a medium or large organisation.
Skills and Attributes:
- Organisation and personal effectiveness
- Taking initiatives and self-driven
- Excellent skills in Office applications
- Professionalism, high-level of integrity and discretion
- Competent in the use of technology
- Global perspective (time zones, languages)
- Excellent research skills
- Good numerical abilities, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective listening, oral communication and Interpersonal skill
- Excellent writing skill
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of Power BI or Alteryx is an added advantage
Deadline: 28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online