Hello Fresh is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fast-food Supervisor
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Fast-food Supervisor to ensure that all operations run smoothly. The Supervisor’s responsibilities include overseeing the activities of staff, expediting customers’ orders as needed, and maintaining good working relationships with suppliers.
- You should also be able to identify ways to decrease the restaurant’s operational costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Hospitality is advantageous.
- Proven experience working as a supervisor in the hospitality industry.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Restaurant Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Screening, interviewing, hiring, and training restaurant staff.
- Managing restaurant staff’s work schedules.
- Conducting regular inspections of the kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
- Overseeing food preparation, presentation, and storage to ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
- Monitoring the fast-food cash flow and settling outstanding bills.
- Reviewing customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
Deadline: 6th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested & qualified candidate should send their CV in Pdf format only to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants residing within Fegge Onitsha and its environ will be shortlisted for the role.