Best Western Plus Wetland Hotel, located in the oil-rich city of Warri, precisely at Mofor Junction, DSC Express Udu-Warri, Delta State, Nigeria, Best Western Plus Wetland Hotel is a 3-Star hotel popular for its stimulating grandeur. It boasts lavishly furnished rooms in categories ranging from Deluxe, Executive, Executive Deluxe, Executive Suites and Presidential Suites. All rooms have comfortable king size beds, air conditioners, LCD TV, refrigerators, work desks and en-suite bathrooms decked in marble.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverages Manager
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of four years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with an emphasis on food and beverages.
- Culinary or food service management degree may be advantageous.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to forecast food and beverage needs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Great delegation skills.
- Candidates who live in Warri Delta State or has accommodation plans in Warri should apply
- In-depth knowledge of the food industry.
- Strong working knowledge of related computer software, including restaurant management software.
- Ability to adhere to budgets and meet financial targets.
- Designing delicious and attractive menus and continuously making improvements.
- Forecasting, planning, sourcing, and ordering food supplies for the kitchen, as well as beverages to stock the bar and fridges.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships, processing complaints, and responding to customer needs.
- Assisting with marketing events.
- Creating and enforcing restaurant policies, targets, and KPIs.
- Hiring, training, and managing food and beverage staff.
- Building positive relationships with food and beverage vendors.
- Adhering to the food and beverage budget.
- Managing daily food and beverage operations.
- Following food and safety regulations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th February, 2021