Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory and Foreign Exchange services to our discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front End Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and maintain internal and consumer-facing frontend systems across the organization.
- Develop quality mockups and prototypes
- Collect feedback from users and build solutions based on this data
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and design web and mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back end developers to bring products to life.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and design mobile-based features
- 3-5 years’ experience as a software developer
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a related field or related work experience.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Cross platform and native mobile developer
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Excellent collaborative skill and attention to detail.
- Highly professional, with the ability on tight schedules.
Deadline: 3rd March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.