DRO Health Limited is a telehealth company committed to providing easily accessible, quality and affordable healthcare to Nigerians. We offer our services through our DRO Health app.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer (ReactJS)
Location: Remote role from anywhere in Nigeria
- DRO Health is looking for a great React JS developer to work on a variety of frontend facing features.
- Your primary focus will be to integrate DRF endpoints, develop user interface components and implement them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product are important.
- Developing new and improving user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Developing a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, implementing new and existing APIs
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Developing new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Constructing visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Working and collaborating with the engineering team
- Working with product team and UI/UX designers
- Learning and understanding user interactions
- Writing unit and integration tests.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3 – 5 years.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Knowledge of basic Python/Django/ Django REST Framework is a big advantage
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (>= 2015)
- Experience with data structure/component building libraries (e.g., Immutable.js, storybook.js) is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Good time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- The selected candidate will work in a very friendly and supportive environment.
- The company encourages a culture of individual uniqueness and strength, and recognises successes achieved in designated roles.
- You will be supported throughout your career with emphasis placed on career development and access to resources to improve productivity at DRO Health.
- Salary is highly competitive and based on experience and skills.
- 50% off all DRO Health services (friends and family included).
Deadline: 5pm, 26th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online