Kradot Limited provides a wide range services on health sensitization and effective life support programs which helps manage most chronic diseases and promote a better and healthier lifestyle through nutrition to help improve general wellbeing.
This organization is also involved in Agro production and offers some professional trainings to organization such as leadership capacity and ICT services etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HMO Business Development Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates will be the first point of contact for new client and provide information on products and services.
- Identifying new potential clients, introduce the business to them, negotiate deals and ultimately make sound decision that will benefit the company
- Reach out to potential clients and subscribe for them different HMO plans.
- Register employer and employee and also clients that want to subscribe
- To register service provider after making sure that they meet the minimum NHIS standards
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc in any Medical / Paramedical
- Must have 0-2 years work experience.
- Proven experience in similar role or any related organisation
- Experience in delivering client focused solution and in creating long term relationship
Skills / Abilities:
- Strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management and communication skills
- Good Analytical skills
N75,000 – N120,000 / Month
Deadline: 15th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.