Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
- Work closely with the Head of HR
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and/or recommending human resources policies and procedures
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems and safety and recreation programs
- Prepare written and oral reports on a wide range of human resources related issues
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Develop and implement strategic plans and company goals and initiatives.
- Manage and review JDs, KPIs and performance appraisals
- Perform Store staff recruitment
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews..
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an HR Officer.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Conduct in-house and out-door training
- Understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Time management and Interperosnal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.