This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruits Intake for both Trades! Non Tradesmen and women will commence on 15 February 2021
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card,
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All Applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTES at O/level including the English Language.
- be addition to above qualification, those applying as Tradesmen/women must also posses Trades TesV/City Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website.
- An Applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non tradesmen/women, while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of Training by 31 May 2021
- Not less than 168 metres and 162 metre tell for male and female candidates respectively,
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue sean added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidates are to Apply at the Recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
a) Logon to the above-mentioned link using the username and password,
b) Complete the application form, submit online end print a copy Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
c) Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor form to the designated state Recruitment centred.